Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Third Grading Period

Three grading periods down and one grading period to go and we will about to end our school year in high school. And we will again start a new chapter of our lives that can prepare us to our future careers.


But before that, let us recall the lessons we’ve learned on the third grading period. Let’s start on my computer subject. I’ve learned about the image tag and the SRC attribute, Alt attribute, aligning images and adjusting the sizes of the images. I also learned about the Hyperlinks which creatively connect the different elements of a multimedia presentation using colored or underlined text on small pictures called icon. There is also a collection of a document that contain cross references which allow the user to jump easily from one document to another and that is what we call the Hypertext.


In other subjects, I also learned about the momentum, micro economics, continuity, entropy, Redox reaction, elements of cinema, dance and theater, the music’s of the Classical period, consumer health and many more.


I must admit that I encounter different challenges but I overcome it by studying my lessons every night because I know that I will apply this in my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment